“Children are not things to be molded but people to be unfolded” – Jess Lair
It is said and believed that children are the future of a nation. The examples we set today and the values we sow in them act as the principles which will run a healthy society in the future. Proper nurture and education have always made significant impacts on a child.
Owing to the great cause and adhering to Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR), the Jammu & Kashmir Knowledge Network (JKKN) in association with Jnana Prabodhini, a Pune based organization; organized an online lecture with the help of an expert, Ms. Deepti Waghmare, Director – Legal, HR & Admin in Prescient Technologies Pune, for the students of Jammu and Kashmir on 17th January 2019.
The Guest Speaker, who is also an alumnus of Jnana Prabodhini, spoke on the topic ‘CAREER IN LAW’. In her lecture, she guided the students about:
• career options available after completing a Bachelor’s Degree in Law
• getting enrolled in LLB after passing higher secondary (12th )
• clearing exam to get a license for practice as a lawyer in court
• starting a law firm or work with a law firm
• how law firms operate and the variety of services provided by the law firms
• competing and cracking competitive exams to join in Judicial services as Judge
Nearly 550 students of 12 schools from the Jammu Division participated in the online interaction. The session ended with Ms. Waghmare answering a number of questions raised by the participants in an enlightening and academic way.
We at the Prescient family take pride in Ms. Deepti Waghmare and Jnana Prabodhini’s team for participating in such a noble cause and we are committed to working for the cause of children and the overall betterment of society.