The Right Engineering Software Can Take Your Business to the Next Level
Prescient Technologies help you strengthen your product development manufacturing processes and create an error-free procedure by translating your complex engineering problems into simple mathematical models and software algorithms. Our team of expert engineers addresses your challenges in the most effective, efficient & accurate way possible. We take pride in our ability to develop custom-designed engineering software for our clients worldwide.
Our top priority is to deliver tangible solutions to our customers - be it in the form of plugins for your tool, integration of one tool with another or developing a specific application that makes your processes run more smoothly. We're committed to helping you achieve your business goals faster and more cost-effectively by taking on engineering challenges both large and small.
What We Can Do For You
Vision-based inspection technology is a non-contact measurement method based on the concept of image recognition that can measure and inspect any kind of products, components, or parts in real-time. It is more flexible and much faster compared to traditional inspection methods. It is suitable for any batch sizes and any capacity production lines and can provide 100% inline measurement in real-time.
Vision-based inspection is a non-destructive testing method that uses 2D or 3D vision to inspect objects which require extensive software support in the form of
- Importing and maintaining master models including inspection parameters
- Algorithms are tolerant to lighting variations, changes in orientation of parts, etc.
- Integration with other systems to separate failures early on, mark the passed parts
- Feeding inspection data to the quality management system for various analytics and reporting
Workflow Automation is an engineering process automation software that addresses the inefficiencies in your team's processes. By automating routine steps of the processes, we can shorten their turnaround time. It includes tools for process rationalization and collaboration, as well as integration with existing systems.
Workflow Automation helps you automate your business processes and eliminate manual errors. It involves bringing various functions and tools together like –
- Trigger engineering calculations, checking & verification from the process management tools
- Pre-create the data for various steps through various nightly batches
- Implement inline checks based on best practices and for mistake proofing
- Integration of various engineering tools to minimize data recreation
The need for configurators arises in Engineer to Order (ETO) manufacturing for quick generation of the product details from the operating parameters and working conditions for accurate quotation. It is critical to configure the products correctly early in the development process, otherwise, it might cause delays and cost overruns later on.
Product Configurators is a software solution that helps design, engineer, and quote products quickly without compromising quality. Hence, product configurators require a good software approach which are –
- Various engineering calculations and thumb rules to arrive at product options and sizes from the working parameters
- Create parameterized parts and configured assemblies driven from various standard and custom parameters
- Defining the rules at various stages, and implement those in a flexible manner
- Integration of configurator in the enterprise workflows to create configurations on-demand
Custom Software Development
Our custom software development team can help you build a product that is tailored to your requirements. We start by understanding your business, your strategy, and the problems you are trying to solve. Using this knowledge, we work with you closely to identify the ideal solution which will be tailor-made for you.
Custom software development is the process of creating software that meets your specific business requirements which can be -
- 2D and 3D design software for the specific systems or specific type of components
- 3D scan data processing for a certain type of parts and its downstream processing
- Engineering calculations or thumb rule-based calculations for design and validation
- Software encompassing complex mathematical algorithms