Mesh Tools: The Mesh Tools Library
Mesh Tools library offers a comprehensive set of operation for meshes for all your needs. This library developed in C++ can handle large meshes and has a small memory foot print. It can be easily integrated in to your product
Mesh Tools Salient Features
- Comprehensive set of tools for mesh editing
- Excellent healing capability including hole filling
- Optimizes performance for handling large meshes
- Useful in variety of domains like Engineering, Healthcare, Jewellery, 3D Printing etc
Benefits of Mesh Tools
- A single comprehensive library for your mesh editing needs
- Robust library providing accurate results
- Works with large meshes
- Easy to integrate in your application
- No dependency on third party libraries
- Flexible licensing schemes
Mesh Tools Library is developed by Prescient Technologies which is certified by ISO:9001, ISO:27001 and CMMI Level 3.
Mesh Tools Features
- Mesh Refinement
- Mesh Decimation
- Mesh Smoothening
- Hole Filling
- Orientation Correction
- Sliver Face/Edge Removal
- Mesh Healing
Easy to Integrate
- Mesh Tools library can be easily integrated into your application
- Its API is extremely intuitive and user friendly
- We provide you with code samples to help you integrate
- Several data exchange APIs make it simple to transfer data to and from our library
- Our team would be glad to offer integration services if you so desire
- Developed in C++
- Available as lib or dll
- Compatible with Windows 32 and 64 bit machines
- Easy to integrate
- Small memory footprint
Mesh tools is a comprehensive Mesh Processing Library that covers operations like Refinement, Decimation, Smoothening, Hole Filling, Orientation Correction, Sliver face/edge removal etc.
Mesh Tools library is a domain neutral library. This is currently used by our customers in variety of domains like Automotive, Healthcare, CAM simulation, Geology, 3D Printing.
Mesh Tools library produces very accurate results and is very stable with robust exception handling mechanism built into it. In addition our development team is always working on enhancing the functionality and adding more features.
You could send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send you the Mesh Tools Library SDK along with a sample program to help you integrate Mesh Tools Library into your application. You could use our evaluation license for up to 90 days.
Alternately, we would be happy to work on your data and generate the results for you. (at no cost or obligation to you).
We offer an email and phone based support for our customers. Support is just a mail/call away.
We would be very glad to take the responsibility of integrating Mesh Boolean Library into your application. However this will be at a nominal extra charge.