“History will judge us by the difference we make in the everyday lives of Children”– Nelson Mandela
A nation’s prosperity depends on many factors. The proper upbringing and education of children happen to be one of them. Though our society has witnessed massive development, there is a vast section which is still underprivileged and cannot fulfill the basic needs of a child. Our children need immense support and guidance for them to bloom into responsible and valued citizens. The examples we set today and the values we sow in them act as the principles which will run a healthy society in the future. Proper nurture and education have always made significant impacts on a child.
Generally, children from rural areas, poor sections or corporation schools lack guidance and motivation; hence Prescient took a small initiative and organized this event. This event intended to motivate young children about finding & pursuing their passion and encourage them to seek proper education.
The students reached Prescient premises at 10 am, beaming with enthusiasm and eagerness. In the beginning, Ms. Deepti Waghmare described how Prescient Technologies was formed. Later on, the students took part in different activities planned on different floors of Prescient. They were divided into three teams and one mentor from a Prescient volunteer was assigned to each group. Prescient employees voluntarily participated in it to conduct various activities.
The names of Prescient participants and details of the event are as follows:
- Nilesh Gaikwad, Amita Deshpande, monitored the entire event and coordination of teams with related activities.
- Shital Ujjainkar, Raveena Solanki, and Shubham Patil were in charge of three teams
and they handled the task efficiently.
- Komal Nikam and Jaya Singh conducted Art & Craft activity, which involved making eight types of caps and Bags from newspapers.
- Dipesh Malani, Sandip Shinde, and Prathamesh Kulkarni conducted a competition on a computer game designed by Mr. Shinde himself. The students got to know about topics like algebra and geometry and how it is necessary for creation of computer games.
- Vyankatesh Kulkarni and Nikhil Bele talked about Computer-Aided Design or CAD and career in engineering. The session included designing and modeling of cars done in Prescient with the help of actual models and interesting videos.
- Mangesh Sawant explained the server while showcasing the server to the students.
- Anand Mahajan and Omkar Desai helped in System admin issues while Sabyasachi Dassharma documented the entire event.
We at Prescient Technologies would like to thank Jnana Prabodhini for making this event possible. We would also like to thank our employees for putting in their time and effort for the students. Prescient Technologies is committed to the cause of children and we will continue to do the good work.