“It is health that is real wealth and not pieces of gold and silver” – Mahatma Gandhi
So says the famous quote. Our body is like a temple. Caring it, nurturing it assures our well-being. Without good health, our existence becomes jeopardized. Yet, every year millions of people miss out on essential health check-ups due to being unaware of its importance or financial reasons.
Judging by the necessity of medical check-ups and complying with Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR), a free Medical Health Check-up camp was organized by Prescient Technologies in collaboration with the Rotaract club of Katraj, Pune on 11th January 2018 at Chinchoshi village, Alandi.
The objective was to provide quality medical service to underprivileged students. Over 300 students of the village gram panchayat school, Chinchoshi benefited from the exercise.
The medical health check-up camp named “Sanjeevani” covered:
• General Medical check
• Dental check-up camp
• Blood Hemogram check-up
• Eye check-up
The diagnosed students were provided with free medicines have been and advised to follow-up and get in touch with their local doctors or Public Health Centres or with one of our GHE-affiliated doctors.
We at Prescient Technologies appreciate the assistance and express our gratitude to:
• Mr. Ram Kutwal and Mrs. Suvarna Kutwal of Rotary Club - Katraj for helping us organizing these camps
• Rotaract Club of Katraj, Pune
• Doctor Dr. Mahajan and his team for fantastic supervision of medical camp
• The doctors and physicians of Bharti Vidyapeeth Hospital
• The village gram panchayat school principal for providing facilities and helping us to execute this plan.