The client is a leading manufacturer of agricultural machinery, heavy equipment, forestry machinery, diesel engines, drivetrains used in heavy equipment, and lawn care equipment. Creo is a 3D CAD software that enables the creation of 2D and 3D designs and has parametric and direct modeling capabilities.
The client wanted to predict casting issues on engine components designed in Creo. The AI / ML- based prediction requires a schematic representation of various shapes.
- Implemented a CAD add-on to extract the information by a heuristic algorithm that combines user-created features, and geometry traversal
- Automatically create the surfaces from trimming curve & panel surfaces
- The add-on is developed as an interactive tool that allows the design engineer to browse through the identified shapes and eventually export them to the schematic representation
- Ability to mask confidential notes while exporting drawings
- Manufacturability checks on sheet metal parts with holes
- Analysis of casting holes & bosses for inspection planning
Allow us to help you!!
Prescient Technologies does not share or disclose your information to third parties. We value your privacy.