An automotive manufacturer wanted to automate the process of stamping die design on NX for checking & eliminating any manufacturability issues. The existing process was a mix of best practices for manufacturability and standardization. The process is iterative to eliminate any manufacturability issues.
- Automate the process for pressure die casting die design
- CAD add-on to create the die surfaces and check manufacturability issue
- In case of detected issues, the design geometries are adapted in terms of clearances
- Parametric models for standard components
- A mix of automation and manual steps for die cavity
- Automatic assembly of standard & custom components
- Speed up the die design process by a factor of 3
- Fewer errors reduce pre-manufacturing checking
Allow us to help you!!
Prescient Technologies does not share or disclose your information to third parties. We value your privacy.