The client is a renowned multinational technology company specializing in developing 3D product design, manufacturing, simulation, information intelligence, product lifecycle management, and other CAD software.
Developing a software application consisting of a suite of specialised tools & functions within NXTM which help compute the vehicular visibility requirements against international vehicle vision standards and customized Advanced Driver Assisted Systems (ADAS) scenarios.
- Enabling validation in the preliminary and detailed stage of the design process
- Support one of the critical aspects of ADAS; Blind Spot Detection
- Combined various vision cases such as direct (naked eye), mirrors, camera, combined effect, and positioning.
- Incorporate various industry-standard as aligned with ISO, ECE, and SAE.
- Associative update of checks to base dimensions and geometry
- Supports multiple vehicle loadings and human ergonomic profile percentiles
- Automatic geometry creation and integrated compliance checks with visual reporting
- Enables switching on and off different vision devices to see the output accordingly
- Allows setting up 360 o or user-defined head movement
- Includes multiple international vision standards for various vehicle classes
- Includes multiple vision devices and scenarios
Allow us to help you!!
Prescient Technologies does not share or disclose your information to third parties. We value your privacy.